FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If it’s not covered here drop us an email with your question.
- How do I download my PDF instructions? Once you have paid for your order you will receive an email receipt immediately, on this receipt will be download links to your instructions, simply click on the link to download your PDF instructions. They will be available to download for up to 30 days after purchase. The emails are automated and sent out as soon as your purchase clears, if you don’t receive your email within 15 minutes please first check your spam folder and then contact us if you do not receive a receipt.
- How hard is it to make a sock monster, can a child make one? As a guide most of our patterns are suitable from age 12 and up. Younger monster makers will need help from an adult. Some patterns are easier to make, look out for the difficulty guide.
- I’m a little stuck on the instructions, can you help me? Yes! We do our best to ensure our instructions are as clear and detailed as possible but if you do get stuck or have gone wrong, please contact us and we can give you advise on how to proceed.
- How do I care for my sock monster? It’s best to spot clean your monster with a damp cloth. It can be hand washed or go in the washing machine but some of the stuffing may get displaced and appear lumpy.
- What’s the stuffing made out of? The toy stuffing supplied in the kits is white polyester fibre fire rated to BS5852.
- Can I sell monsters I make from Make Me Roar patterns? As a crafter or small business yes you can. We have a separate license for large scale production (over 200 items per year, per pattern).
- See our License page for more details.
- I am raising money for charity, can I sell a toy from Make Me Roar patterns? Yes. We’ve helped out charities in the past and continue to do so. Please contact us with your details. We also provide discounts for schools and sewing/craft clubs.
- Do you sell wholesale? Yes. Please contact us and we can send you trade price lists.
- We aim to send out all orders within 2 workings days either by Royal Mail 1st class or Airmail. We ship all over the world. Delivery to the UK will take around 2-3 working days, to Europe delivery will take around 4-5 working days and everywhere else 6-7 working days subject to the whims of your local Customs policies, if your ordering for a present for Christmas please allow additional time as international delivery can take a lot longer to be delivered. If your order goes astray in the postal system please let us know and we can arrange a replacement. Please note we cannot replace exact copies of handmade toys as each one is unique.
- RUSH Delivery If you need it ultra fast we can send out our kits by courier for a quicker delivery, please contact us for a price.
- If any of our kits turn up damaged or are missing any pieces please contact us immediately so we can arrange a replacement. We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so if for any reason you do not like your kit then please return it to us within 1 week of delivery for a full refund (ex delivery costs) or for store credits – just contact us first so we know its coming. For a full refund you must return all parts to us unused and in perfect condition. Digital downloads are excluded from this. These are in addition to your statutory rights.